First, we would like to extend a big thank you to our current platinum sponsors Indeed and Bitdefender.
The (ISC)² Austin chapter was established to advance information security in the local communities throughout the Central Texas Region by providing our members and other security professionals with the opportunity to share knowledge, grow professionally, educate others, and collaborate on projects with other organizations where feasible.
Strengthening name recognition, increasing brand awareness and gaining enhanced visibility among the diverse sectors in the information security industry are just three of the benefits that our sponsors achieve by being aligned with one of the most recognized certification bodies in the world (ISC)².
In today’s tentative business climate, targeted, effective marketing opportunities are not only critical for attracting new business, they also solidify existing relationships. The (ISC)² Austin chapter understands that our sponsors have specific networking, exposure and marketing goals in mind and we can customize sponsorship opportunities for companies both large and small. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out more!
The following are just a few of the benefits your organization could receive as a sponsor:
- be listed on the (ISC)² Austin website for one year (listing priority based on sponsorship level);
- have access to certified professionals throughout the Central Texas Region;
- be mentioned in membership communications and at certain events;
- have the opportunity to staff a “demo table” at (ISC)² Austin membership meetings;
- invite guests (clients, sponsor employees, or others) to (ISC)² Austin membership meetings;
- advertise job opportunities to members.
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities or to discuss a customized sponsorship package, please contact the Austin Chapter Board of Directors.