(ISC)² Austin Chapter Membership
Become a member and receive these member benefits:
- Presentation of conferences, special seminars, CISSP and CAP review courses, networking mixers, and the chapter meetings.
- Chapter members may attend chapter events for no additional charge.
- Communication of chapter news and activities through periodic e-mails, the chapter website, and the (ISC)2 Austin Chapter Group on LinkedIn.
- Arrangement of special training offers for chapter members, which are listed on the chapter’s event calendar.
- Providing online resources, such as presentations from chapter events and job announcements.
- Receive discounts on (ISC)2 official course, conference and book prices.
- Opportunities for non-profit board membership and other leadership opportunities.
|Industry Expert Presentations
|Teaching others to be Safe and Secure Online (children and seniors)
|Special Interest Groups
|Form Partnerships with Public & Private Sector
|Seminars and Workshops
|Collaborate on Cybersecurity Awareness Projects
|Advocacy for the Profession
|Continuing Professional Education (CPEs)
To apply for chapter membership, please complete the Chapter Membership Application Form for review by our membership coordinator.
Membership in (ISC)² is separate from and unrelated to Chapter membership.