Austin ISSA is once again sponsoring Security Summit (full day track) at Innotech on November 17! Our lineup includes:
· Lunch Keynote: Anatomy of Cyber Attacks presented by Tom Ervin, FBI
o You must have a security summit lunch ticket to attend the keynote.
Other sessions include:
· Scott Montgomery, VP of Intel Security Group and Chief Technical Strategist presenting on Cybersecurity in 2017 – Ransomware, Phishing and More
· Brian Wrozek, Managing Executive Director, Office of the CISO, Optiv presenting on IT Risk Assessment, How to Adapt to IoT and Cloud
· Andrew Davis, Data Scientist, Cylance presenting on Machine Learning in Security: When it Works and When it Doesn’t
· Michael Anderson, Strategic Intelligence, FLASHPOINT presenting on Deep and Dark Web (DDW): Shifting the Risk Equation
· Brent Brightwell, SVP Products & Strategy for Doublehorn presents a panel discussion on Evidence Management & Role of the Cloud
Registration for the InnoTech ISSA Security Track Summit Luncheon, a special event at InnoTech, gives you access to the exclusive full day track designed for security IT professionals, ISSA Security Track luncheon, all of the InnoTech Conference sessions, InnoTech keynotes, Microsoft Technology Symposium, InnoTech exhibits and vendor seminars and the IT Executives of the Year Awards Reception, hosted by AITP and SIM. If you are a member of ISSA, go to the ISSA International website and get the Austin ISSA coupon code.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Access to the Women in Tech Summit, Healthtech ATX Luncheon & Austin CIO Gala Luncheon is not included with this registration type. Both are special events @ InnoTech that require separate registration and payment.