- This event has passed.
Annual Planning Meeting – Capitol of Texas ISSA Chapter
January 13, 2021 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
2020 was a rough year for all of us, but we are hopeful for bigger and better things in 2021. To ensure the ISSA Austin Chapter is the premiere security organization for the capital area next year, we invite you to our 2021 Annual Planning Meeting (and January Board Meeting) to help us define our strategy. We would love your input into each of the following subjects of our agenda:
- Officers: We are beginning the year without a President, Treasurer, Education Director, Corresponding Secretary, and Membership Director – we appreciate any assistance you can provide in identifying qualified candidates.
- Facility: Our facility sponsor FICO has left their offices and lost their auditorium as a result to COVID, we we would like to discuss potential alternative locations we might meet at in person when life returns to normal.
- Topics: Curating a list of cutting-edge security areas the local security community wants to explore next year
- Presenters: Identifying security experts willing to speak or oversee events related in each topic
- Sponsors: Identifying companies who might benefit by supporting ISSA
- Execution: Designating point persons among our board members who will execute our strategy
Annual Planning Meeting Details
Date: Wed Jan 13 2021
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: Teleconference Only
Cost: No Fee
Regrets: Even if you are unable to attend, we still need your ideas! Please send your suggested officers, facilities, topics, presenters, and sponsors to email@example.com.