We will advance the field of information security by educating practitioners and the public at large on how to protect and defend against security threats.
- Build and sustain community for information security professionals of all domain disciplines who are active members of the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC)²,
- Promote career development and career growth opportunities for our members,
- Drive continuous personal improvement,
- Align with and extend the Information Technology and Information Security communities in Austin, and
- Promote information security awareness and best practices in the IT industry as a whole wherever possible.
- Learn more about the benefits of becoming a Chapter Member, visit our Membership page.
- Our members include:
- Community members who are interested in or passionate about information security.
- (ISC)² credentialed professionals who hold either an SSCP, CAP, CSSLP, and/or a CISSP or advanced concentration certification.
- Other credentialed security professionals.
Meetings And Events
- Our chapter program is focused on sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas among security professionals in the Central Texas Region.
- Our intention for Speakers is to educate everyone from expert to novice while keeping it entertaining and interesting for everyone.
- Meeting attendance may be used as CPEs for (ISC)² and other organizations’ certifications.
- Chapter business meetings are held monthly.
- Professional events and activities are held at various times throughout the year.
- Visit our Events page for our calendar of upcoming meetings and events!